- Top Rated in Treatwell and in Google.
- Treatwell Award for Top Rated 2019
- It will appear in a reality show in MTV early next year.
- Located between two hairdressing salons.
- Low running costs
We are looking to sale our successful business because we are going to live overseas. The salon is open almost a year, while recently we moved to new spacious premises due to increasing demand. Currently we have two working therapists and we are looking for a third one due to continuously increasing demand.
Forecast of the future
Our mediocre estimate is that business is going to double it’s turnover the next year since:
- We are No1 in treatwell in Birmingham, by the means that we have the highest rating considering the number of the votes (4.8 stars in 250 votes)
- Top rated in Google
- We are awarded from Treatwell as Top Rated salon of the year 2019, so all the 2020 we are going to be very high in their listings.
- We are going to appear in a popular reality show of MTV early next year (2020).
- We have great appearance in social media.
We are located in the highly valued area of Jewelry Quarter, within walking distance (15mins) from Bullring and city centre. The area has free on road parking, while it’s close to public transport links. We are close to a plethora of offices and jewelry shops, as well as to Aston University and University of Law. The real asset is that we are located between two hairdressing salons (10m).We are looking to sale the business as a whole.
We can also consider selling a share (at least 50%), since we are pretty confident that there will also be a profit. In the second case, the buyer should be able to manage and run the business.
Property:LeaseholdLeasehold Rent:£7,500 per annum
Furniture / Fixtures value:£10,000 – included in the asking price Inventory / Stock value:£3,000 – included in the asking price