WHAT IS BEING SOLD
This listing is for a business selling universal laptop chargers. It includes the following:
– Roughly 200 (just over) premium grade universal laptop chargers (boxed; can get exact number for prospective buyer) with custom designed packaging
– Spare and additional heads/tips for more obscure laptop models
– Some mobile phone USB chargers (charger has built in USB port)
– Full disclosure of all supplier details
– Bespoke packaging design (100% designed in the UK and manufactured in Asia)
– Fully functional and custom designed ecommerce website (cost £1,400 to develop)
The charger units themselves are of very high quality, of the sort that could retail in a large chain such as PC World for upwards of £80. Including design, manufacturing costs, shipping and import tax each unit cost £23.50 in total to bring into the UK.
WHY THE BUSINESS IS BEING SOLD
The ecommerce business has previously done adequately well. To ramp things up, I launched an extensive SEO campaign through a third party company spending approx. £800/mo on linkbuilding. The website URL is for an extremely popular keyword along the lines of “universal laptop chargers” and ranked incredibly well.
However, over time this dropped off and due to me working full time elsewhere, I was unable to invest more resources (mainly time) into SEO. Sales continued to trickle but rankings started to diminish.
I believe the business can still thrive with EITHER:
- Being run by someone who is pretty good with SEO and has time to spend to get the site up to scratch, or
- The products being absorbed into another business and being sold as their own SKU
Somebody who is either an effective salesperson for these premium products or has great SEO skills (possibly both) could do quite well with this business, but unfortunately I now lack the time and capital to take it forward.
BASIC QUESTIONS ANSWERED
– Full supplier details can be disclosed
– Website and packaging are consistently branded, with logos and creative concepts designed from scratch. These are included as part of the sale of the business
– The physical chargers are located in Zone 2, West London. Can be transported in a small van.
Happy to discuss the sale of stock only, or stock + existing website infrastructure. Please contact with questions / for more details.