Are you looking for the best ecommerce companies in London? If yes, then this guide will help you find the perfect ecommerce agency.
Running a successful ecommerce business is very challenging and needs a lot of technical knowledge as in an ecommerce store, there are numerous elements that need to be tracked on a daily basis. But, as an owner, you hardly find time to manage your ecommerce store, here an ecommerce agency can help you.
An ecommerce agency offers a highly professional team that holds expertise in doing multiple tasks including design and development. It’s a better decision to hire such an agency that helps you grow your ecommerce business.
In this article, I have listed the top 3 ecommerce companies that are trusted by hundreds of brands and also have proven track records.
Here is the list of top ecommerce companies in London, UK:
1- Bing Digital
Bing Digital is a leading ecommerce marketing company in London, the UK that offers everything that you need for a successful ecommerce business. This agency helps you build, launch, support, and grow your online store.
Bing Digital is also trusted by hundreds of businesses including several big bands including Hackett London, Seiko, McAfee, and Grenade. As a full-service ecommerce agency, it profiles a complete solution to businesses – from design to development, and marketing.
Whether it’s B2B or B2C, its professional team helps you optimize your ecommerce store to generate more customers and sales. Bing Digital’s team has hands-on experience on almost every leading ecommerce platform such as Shopify, Magento, and BigCommerce.
Bing Digital was founded in 1999 and has served over 500 clients across the world. A team with more than 20 years holds the knowledge and experience to grow your online ecommerce business.
Address: 86-90 Paul Street London EC2A 4NE
Contact Details: firstname.lastname@example.org, 020 8242 1954
In Business Since: 1999
- Ecommerce Strategy services like eCommerce Consultancy, Ecommerce UX Audit, Migration to Magento, and GDPR Compliance.
- Development & Support like Dedicated Magento Developers, Managed Magento Support, System Integrations, and Progressive Web Apps (PWA).
- Ecommerce Design services include UX/UI Design and Brand Development.
- Ecommerce Marketing services like Search Engine Optimization, Pay Per Click, and Social Marketing.
- Performance & Growth services such as Data Analytics & User Tracking, eCommerce Effectiveness Audits, Conversion Rate Optimisation, and UX Research & Data Mining.
Key People: Jon Billingsley, Founder
Number of Employees: 11-50
Google Reviews: 4.7 Stars out of 14 Google reviews
2- RVS Media
RVS Media is the most trusted and popular ecommerce agency in London. It has helped over 100 clients around the world to get more customers and sales on their online store. This agency has a team of more than 100 ecommerce experts that can perform almost every task.
RVS Media has over 5 years of experience in this industry and it knows how to deliver successful results to businesses. Its team has passionate designers, developers, SEO experts, and marketing professionals that support clients through best practices.
RVS Media is an international agency with multiple locations including London, Birmingham, and Dubai. This ecommerce agency also has a certified partner of Magento and Adobe. RVS Media also won ‘E-commerce Company Of The Year” by UK Businesses Tech Awards.
RVS Media holds experience in creating advanced strategies that help businesses grow in terms of sales and revenue. Their team helped thousands of ecommerce businesses in reaching their goals.
Whether you need help with Magento, Shopify, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, Salesforce, or custom web development, RVS Media is well-versed with all leading ecommerce platforms.
Address: white collar factory, 1 Old Street Yard, London EC1Y 8AF, United Kingdom
Contact Details: email@example.com, +442033558081
In Business Since: 2015
- Ecommerce Marketing services like SEO, Local SEO, and Content Development.
- Ecommerce Web Design & Development services like Logo, Graphics, and Website Design.
- Paid Marketing services including Social Media Marketing, Content Development, and Google Ads Campaigns.
- Domain and Hosting services.
- Ecommerce Consulting.
Key People: Rajeev Nar, Founder
- Raft is a furniture manufacturing firm that achieved 25% growth in website traffic, 30% reduction in bounce rate, and 20% improvement in conversion rates.
- Wled is a leading UK retailer of LED lighting that saw improvement in website visitors by 28%, growth in conversion rates by 56%, and an 8% reduction in bounce rate.
- Letta London is a home interior firm that came to RVS Media for ecommerce services and achieved a 70% growth in visitor rate and a 60% increase in conversion rates.
- Beach Cafe achieved a 9% increase in website traffic and 70% improvement in conversion rate.
- Omorovicza saw growth in website traffic and conversion rates by 9% and 10%.
- Ryan Thomas is a family-owned independent jewelry store that saw growth in visitor rate by 70% and improvement in conversion rate by 60%.
Number of Employees: 11-50
Google Reviews: Rated 5.0 from 15 Google reviews
Trafiki Digital is a full-service marketing company in London, UK that offers quality ecommerce services like designing, development, and marketing to businesses. This eCommerce agency is also a certified partner of Google, Bing, and Facebook.
Trafiki Digital was founded in 2012 and since then it is offering result-oriented ecommerce services to online stores. They provide transparent reporting and work processes that enable clients to grow their ecommerce businesses.
Their team has hands-on experience with leading eCommerce platforms including Shopify, BigCommerce, Magento, and WooCommerce. Trafiki Digital’s team helped over 100 businesses grow their online store.
Address: Ideas House, George Ln, London E18 1RT, United Kingdom
Contact Details: +44(0)203 411 2680
In Business Since: 2012
- Ecommerce Optimization (SEO)
- Conversion Rate Optimisation
- Product Feed Optimization
- Shopping Cart Abandonment Optimisation
- Social Media Ads
- Paid Media
Key People: Damien Friel, Director
Number of Employees: 11-50
- Trafiki Digital helped London Encaustic achieve 17% growth in website visitors, 132% growth in sales, and 13% growth in revenue.
- COREZONE Sports offers fitness equipment that achieved 36% growth in sales and 64% growth in revenue.
- The Village Butchers achieved 5,25% growth in sales, 122% growth in conversion rate, and 5,232% growth in revenue.
- WaterRower achieved 1,223% growth in website visitors, 794% growth in sales, and 1,522% growth in revenue.
Google Reviews: 4.9 Stars out of 15 Google reviews
An ecommerce agency can save you both time and money as it has a team of experts that has all the technical knowledge required to run an online ecommerce store. You can pick any of the above ecommerce agencies to grow your business.