Successful 7 Year Old eCommerce Brand in £30bn Niche | Over 20,000 Sales Across Etsy, Amazon & Shopify | Location Independent |Trademarked | Semi-Automated | Omnichannel | Travel Luggage | Featured in Vogue, Conde Nast | Online Business
This is an exciting opportunity to take a fully formed 7-year-old, 6 figure omnichannel brand, and unlock it’s huge potential driving online and offline sales. The brand operates within a niche part of the travel and luggage industry, predicted to grow to $30bn by 2030, with supporting pitch deck for interested parties. Built by two founders with passive income steam in mind, the business has extensive workflow, templates and supplier relationships.
The website started trading in September 2013 as a small artisan Etsy shop, and in 2019 generated a low time investment, profitable income, through the very appropriate domain/brand name which has global copyright. Included in the sale are the full design right brand copyright and all commercial relationships with non-circumvention rights. The owners are pursuing their full-time careers in tertiary sectors and wish to exit the business with immediate transfer of share rights.
- Turnkey relationships with 6 freelancers allowing the business to continue or pivot depending on new owners plans
- Open API end to end stock management and distribution software, with realtime stock management which pushes alert to the manufacturers and updates from unlimited platforms and sales partners, allows for global expansion
- Six-figure, 7-year-old brand name, with 1500 5* reviews, leading Etsy store and organic search engine ranking
- co.uk domain for the brand with fully functioning Shopify, Etsy, Amazon, On-buy eCommerce website
- 20,000+ engaged buyer emails and mailing list
- 2 major offline US flash sale website partnerships with average order values of £35-40k (up to 2 times per account each year available)
- 6000 brand assets including catalogues, photos, videos, ad templates and copy
- Branded Instagram Account with 11,000 followers
- Branded Twitter Account with 1000 followers
- Branded Pinterest Account with <1000 followers
- Branded Facebook Account and Shop with 15500 followers
- Omnisend Email and Automated Marketing Account (subscription paid until November 2020)
- RoyalMail & DHL Express global Click & Drop Accounts with over £200k worth of previous business history
- Quickbooks Online Accounting
- Google Ads Account (with full product feed)
- Google Merchant Center (to manage Google Shopping Ads)
- Google Analytics Account
- First name term relationships with Vogue, Conde Nast Traveller & other influencer platforms
The venture UK VAT registered (although could be de-registered until the turnover threshold is hit) and has a business account with Barclays and a business PayPal account. It is currently registered under the 20% VAT scheme but depending on the new owners, possible to be dropped to the flat 7.5% scheme.
The business holds c£6000 worth of stock in current product ranges (included in asking price), a total of c250 units. Strong relationships exist with suppliers over the 7 years of business, with favourable trade terms and low (<50 units) minimum order quantities, allowing the new owner to run a lean, data-driven supply chain. The current model doesn’t do any drop shipping but that is certainly an avenue for growth. As part of the sale process, a detailed pitch deck including options for further expansion or pivot is included with the hand over of the suppliers experienced quality control and export partner. The partner also includes 20+ years of experience across multiple sectors.
Further avenues of growth:
- Business as usual – the growth of flash sale accounts, including Groupon, and expanding advertising onto Instagram, and Facebook
- Dropshipping- a lean and cash efficient means of pre-selling stock prior to express shipping using DHL tracked service would allow the business to grow without the need for extra stock investment. There are a large number of blogs and online communities associated with this sector.
- Brand Pivot- the emergence of ethical luggage is yet to have a recognisable leading marketplace. The brands’ short name with global copyright would lend itself to expansion
- Crowdfunding – with the companies trading history, recognisable brand name and over 20,000 sales history, the new owner would easily be able to leverage the business to launch ranges through collaboration or in house development.
This business would suit someone who likes the design and ability to work anywhere with an internet connection, and is interested in growth. The business is already operational, the time and capital intensive set up has been done.
Full proof of funds will be required before any financial, product or supplier details are shared as unfortunately there are too many timewasters. Advertised elsewhere, ready to sell with immediate effect. Transition handover and onboarding included.
- Register interest
- Receive Expression of Interest Deck
- Speak with Owner
- Receive full financial pitch deck
If interested, please contact the seller through the form on this page.