Are you ready to be your own boss and invest in a successful, well-established wheel and alloy business? Are you simply looking to have your very own ramp and service area? Then you are in the right place!
Silk Letting Ltd is pleased to present this fantastic opportunity to purchase a profitable and successful Alloy and Wheel Refurbishment service garage located on a busy industrial estate in Kirkby, Liverpool.
With a turnover exceeding £300,000. Our client has provided a professional refurbishment and customisation service for tyres and alloy wheels over the past few years and is proud to have built up an excellent, loyal client base. The business specialises in alloy wheels and tyre sales, tyre fittings, alloy wheel repairs and refurbishments. The business is known for its great reputation and high quality of services provided, ensuring customer satisfaction with every sale. This unique business has received 5-star reviews on a variety of online platforms, including Google, Facebook, Yell, Autoyas and the business website. Our client also has a universal rating of 5/5 on SafeBuy™ and is verified with safety excellence. The business operates a well-presented professional website with an online shop in addition to a wide variety of online services. It is a fantastic opportunity for any buyer who is looking to invest in a well-established business, ready for an immediate opening or wishing to hire a ramp and service area.
This business currently offers a wide variety of professional services including alloy wheel repairs and straightening, tyre-fitting and balancing, powder coating and wet painting. They also offer services in custom tone powder coating, sandblasting, and acid dipping. They are experienced in removing all kinds of scuffs, scratches, and dents and provide a discolouration and corrosion removal service. Our client is also specialized in fixing bent, buckled, or cracked wheels with wheel straightening & welding. The business is currently in partnership with Tyre Leader Garage. It offers an extensive range of branded wheels, alloys, and tires, including Mercedes, BMW, Land Rover, Audi, Ford, Jaguar, Vauxhall, Mini-Cooper, Volkswagen, Mazda, and Toyota. They also offer the highest quality of branded tyres including Pirelli, Michelin, Continental, Dunlop, Borbet and Ronal Group. The business has built an incredible reputation and large client base in the area from offering such a vast range of services.
Our client also operates a well-presented professional website, with an online store that sells products including alloy wheels, tyre packages and offers a delivery service. The website offers a free online quote service to customers and often features product deals.
- Alloy wheels and tyres sales
- Powder coating and wet painting
- Custom 2 tone powder coating
- Acid dipping
- Caliper painting
- Alloy wheel repairs
- Alloy wheel straightening
- Tyres fitting and balancing
- Online store selling alloy wheels and tyre packages with delivery service available
- Fixing bent, buckled, or cracked wheels
- Remove minor scuffs and scratches
- Free online quote service
The business is situated in an ideal secured spot in Liverpool. It is located within a 6-minute drive from Kirkby City Centre and is surrounded by many local amenities including takeaways, restaurants, a petrol station, a carwash, and other local businesses. On-site free parking is available directly on the property, increasing the capacity for serviced vehicles and ensuring there is parking for all staff and customers. The property is a 15-minute drive to the M57 motorway and within a 30-minute drive from Liverpool city centre. The business is located on an ideal spot and has a great advantage of attracting residents where it is easily accessible to many potential customers seeking the provided services.
Nearby locations include:
- Texaco Petrol Station (Petrol Station)
- Munch Box Café (Café)
- L33 Kitchen (Restaurant)
- Steam Car Wash (Car Wash)
- Stella Ice Cream (Ice Cream Shop)
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel (Hotel)
- Spar (Convenience store)
- St Marie’s Catholic Primary School (School)
- Residential Area
Reason for sale:
Our client is regrettably selling due to his desire to relocate, making it an exciting opportunity for a new owner to enjoy the fantastic reputation and professionalism that the business has established.
Property Size, Fixtures, and fittings:
The property is in good condition and is based over 461.80 m², comprising of a reception area, storage area, servicing garage and onsite parking. The building benefits from having a great amount of additional space, allowing a new owner to introduce new services to attract a wider client base. The garage boasts a great advantage of having free onsite parking. The business is equipped with high-quality garage machinery, equipment, and tools to ensure customer satisfaction. The sale also includes office equipment in addition to branded stock including wheels and alloys.
Garage Equipment includes:
- Oven for powder coating
- Diamond cut machine
- Water wall spray booth
- Large sandblaster
- Compressor 11.5KW
- Compressor 14KW
- 2x Air dryers with pipes and filters
- Hoffmann Tyre machine (plus 1 spare)
- 2x Balancer
- 3x Air tanks (250-350L)
- Alloy wheel straightener
- Welding machine
- Trolley jacks, tools, small equipment
- Spray guns, paints, alloy stands
- Alloy polisher
- Jet washes, gun cleaner, gas bottles
- 2x trailers
- Office comps, desks, printer
- Racking’s, step ladders
The business also offers a big range of new and refurbished alloys and tyres. This include:
- 550 Part worn tyres
- 22 sets Brand New alloy wheels
- Refurbished alloys
- 150 Single refurbished alloys
- Loan sets 24
- Scrap wheels
- 180 Tyres
The property is fitted and secured with a shutter door and alarm system.
The business is currently operating with 1 full-time staff member and 1 part-time staff member. A hand over period may be possible if required.
Rent and length of lease
- Leasehold: £1100/Month
- Lease Length: 0-3 Years, a fresh contract is easy to obtain.
Turnover & Profit/Financial Details
- Annual turnover circa £300,000
- Asking price: £120,000
Our client is currently under small business rates relief.
Our client’s current operating hours are:
Monday-Friday 9 AM- 6 PM
Saturday 9 AM-3 PM
- Ability to grow and create a manufacturing line to maximise profit
- Expand opening hours to include evenings and potentially extend the hours on weekends. This will increase profit and ensure customer’s satisfaction.
- Increase the number of services to include things like window tinting, car care and cleaning, oil and car servicing, and other services to attract a wider clientele.
- Launch a marketing campaign and develop social media platforms to increase a following and attract more customers.
Reasons to Buy
- High-quality services and products
- Worldwide branded wheels and alloys
- Well-designed website
- Online store
- Amazing reputation
- Big client base
- Prime location
- Attractive business
- Included garage equipment and tools
- Unique business
- Possible growth potential
- Included equipment, tools, and products
- Available hand over period if requested
- Wide range of services
What are you waiting?
This is a fantastic opportunity that is not to be missed. Viewings are by appointment only and all enquiries are to be directed to silk letting.
Contact Mounif at Silk Letting Ltd on 01615079791 or Mounif@silkletting.co.uk to secure your viewing today